Christopher C. Odom serves as the Vice-President of Content Creation for EJO Ventures. A published author and graduate of the UCLA Master of Fine Arts Program in Film, Television and Digital Media, Christopher C. Odom is a domestic and international award-winning filmmaker and voice over talent whose work has screened in major cities worldwide including Cannes, Berlin, Tel Aviv, New York and Los Angeles.
A former story analyst for Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and member of the Writers Guild of America (WGA) Independent Writer’s Caucus, Christopher has directed, produced, wrote, shot and edited many longform and short works ranging from feature films with international distribution through Entertainment One (eOne), promos and trailers for the nationally televised PBS series Independent Lens to on-location aviation news stories for Airborne-Unlimited on the Aero-News Network.
Christopher is a faculty member teaching screenwriting and production to graduate students at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL. In addition, Christopher also the Series Creator of the original travel series, “Big Trip To Japan” – http://bigtriptojapan.com.
- Created, produced, wrote, shot and edited an emerging original travel series, “Big Trip To Japan,” for the web by taking advantage or an organic situation and utilizing current equipment and video production skills to deliver a quality original web series that gained over 10,000 views within the first 6 weeks launch
- Produced, anchored, shot and edited daily newscast episodes for the aviation news program, “Airborne Unlimited,” for the Aero-News Network with brief time and training by relying upon and expanding preexisting skillsets to deliver a quality newscast with seamless transition from its predecessors
- Produced, directed, wrote, shot and edited the feature film for the award-winning direct to DVD feature film sequel, “23rdPsalm: Redemption,” securing a worldwide distribution deal with Canada’s largest movie distributor, Entertainment One (eOne)
- Edited the trailer for the award-winning feature documentary “Yodok Stories” about North Korean prison labor camps
- Co-produced the award-winning feature film and edited the trailer for, “10 Commandments of Chloe” for One Way or Another Productions
- Produced, wrote and edited trailers and promos and directed the voiceovers for the nationally televised PBS series “Independent Lens”
Big Trip To Japan